Meetings of the Council consist of all 30 elected Councillors and are held seven times a year. All Council meetings are open to the public and are held at 7pm.
The Mayor presides over Council meetings, which are responsible for:
· Agreeing the Council's policy framework and budget
· Approving plans and strategies
· Electing the Leader and members of the Executive
· Electing the Mayor and Deputy Mayor
· Making amendments to the Constitution.
Support officer: Frank Jeffrey. on 01483 743012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01483 743012