Calendar of Meetings
Meetings of the Council
Subscribe to updates
Your County Councillors
Register of interests
Councillor Nancy Martin
This register of interests was published on Thursday, 12th July, 2018, 1.18 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Nancy Martin a Member of Woking Borough Council ("the Council") give notice that I, or my spouse or civil partner (or a person with whom I am living as husband and wife or as if we were civil partners), have the following Disclosable Pecuniary Interests (specified in the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012).
1. EMPLOYMENT. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
Description of Employment Activity
I am employed as an Account Manager at Fleishman Hillard Fishburn (2 Bankside, 100 Southwark Street, London SE1 0EW).
My husband, Ben Martin, is employed as the Children and Youth Pastor at Welcome Church (formerly the Coign Church - Church Street West, Woking, Surrey GU21 6DJ).
2. SPONSORSHIP. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last twelve months in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out duties as a Member, or towards my elections expenses.
Description of any Sponsorship
My election expenses were paid for by the Woking Constituency Conservative Association (Churchill House, Chobham Road, Woking GU21 4AA).
3. CONTRACTS. Any contract which is made between me, or my spouse/partner (or a body in which that person has a beneficial interest) and the Council (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
Description of Contracts
4. LAND. Any beneficial interest in land (e.g. my home) which is within the Council's area.
Description of Land/Address
I jointly own my property at 49 Bankside, Woking with my husband.
5. LICENCES. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the Council's area for a month or longer.
Description of Licences
6. CORPORATE TENANCIES. Any tenancy where (to my knowledge) (a) the landlord is the Council; and (b) the tenant is a body in which I, or my spouse/partner, have a beneficial interest.
Description of Corporate Tenancies
7. SECURITIES. Any beneficial interests in securities (i.e. shares, debentures, debenture stock, loan stiock, units of a collective investment scheme and other securities of any description, other than money deposited with a building society) where (a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the Council's area and (b) either:- (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Description of Securities.
I FURTHER GIVE NOTICE that I have the following Other Interests (specified in paragraph 4.5 of the Members' Code of Conduct).
Non-pecuniary interests that arise from my membership of, or my occupation of a position of general control or management, in the following bodies:
8. Bodies to which I have been appointed or nominated by the Council.
Description of the Bodies.
9. Bodies exercising functions of a public nature.
Description of Bodies.
10. Bodies directed to Charitable purposes.
Description of Bodies.
I am a member of Welcome Church (formerly the Coign Church) in Woking.
11. Bodies one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy.
Description of Body