Calendar of Meetings
Meetings of the Council
Subscribe to updates
Your County Councillors
Register of interests
Councillor Adam Kirby
This register of interests was published on Monday, 28th June, 2021, 4.06 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Adam Kirby a Member of Woking Borough Council ("the Council") give notice that I, or my spouse or civil partner (or a person with whom I am living as husband and wife or as if we were civil partners), have the following Disclosable Pecuniary Interests (specified in the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012).
1. EMPLOYMENT. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
Description of Employment Activity
Associate Director, JPES Partners, 4 Coldbath Square, London EC1R 5HL
Spouse employed by Sky plc., Grant Way, Isleworth TW7 5QD
2. SPONSORSHIP. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last twelve months in respect of any expenses incurred by me in carrying out duties as a Member, or towards my elections expenses.
Description of any Sponsorship
May 2021 - Liberal Democrats contributed towards election expenses
3. CONTRACTS. Any contract which is made between me, or my spouse/partner (or a body in which that person has a beneficial interest) and the Council (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
Description of Contracts
4. LAND. Any beneficial interest in land (e.g. my home) which is within the Council's area.
Description of Land/Address
39 Horsell Moor, Horsell, Woking, GU21 4NJ
5. LICENCES. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the Council's area for a month or longer.
Description of Licences
6. CORPORATE TENANCIES. Any tenancy where (to my knowledge) (a) the landlord is the Council; and (b) the tenant is a body in which I, or my spouse/partner, have a beneficial interest.
Description of Corporate Tenancies
7. SECURITIES. Any beneficial interests in securities (i.e. shares, debentures, debenture stock, loan stiock, units of a collective investment scheme and other securities of any description, other than money deposited with a building society) where (a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the Council's area and (b) either:- (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Description of Securities.
I FURTHER GIVE NOTICE that I have the following Other Interests (specified in paragraph 4.5 of the Members' Code of Conduct).
Non-pecuniary interests that arise from my membership of, or my occupation of a position of general control or management, in the following bodies:
8. Bodies to which I have been appointed or nominated by the Council.
Description of the Bodies.
9. Bodies exercising functions of a public nature.
Description of Bodies.
10. Bodies directed to Charitable purposes.
Description of Bodies.
Horsell Residents' Association - Member
Horsell Common Preservation Society - Member
WWF - Member
St. Mary's Church, Horsell - Member
11. Bodies one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy.
Description of Body